Hemp oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy. It is derived from the hemp plant, which was selectively bred to produce extremely low levels of THC (the compound that causes psychoactive effects).
Synchronicity Hemp Oil contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve arthritis pain and inflammation. In addition, the human body produces endocannabinoids naturally; these are neurotransmitters responsible for helping regulate sleep, mood, memory, appetite, and more!
Hemp oil is rich in omega- and gamma-linoleic acids, which help reduce pain and inflammation. These essential fatty acids also reduce blood pressure and heart rate while helping to lower bad cholesterol levels!
A daily serving of hemp oil can relieve symptoms associated with arthritis, including fatigue, weight loss, joint stiffness, morning stiffness (in the hands or feet), swollen wrists or knuckles.
Hemp oil is perfect for those who have rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, it has shown anti-inflammatory properties that are stronger than those found in fish oils; this makes it more effective for reducing pain quickly without using synthetic drugs.
Recipe To Add Hemp Oil In Your Diet
The following recipe demonstrates how easy it is to incorporate healthy hemp oil into your diet.
- 12 oz of coconut oil (coconut oil has many health benefits and is great for cooking at high temperatures)
- 16 oz jar of organic shelled hemp seeds, plus extra to garnish the top if desired
- Preparation Instructions:
- Melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the hemp seeds once melted.
- Stir continuously until it reaches anoint consistency; this will take about 20 minutes – do not let it burn!
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with fruit, granola, or eat by itself as a healthy snack!
The Bottom Line
Hemp Oil is a natural cure for arthritis. The pain in the hands and the stiffness of joints will be gone after taking hemp oil daily. Hemp Oil has many great benefits; it helps to reduce inflammation in our body, which relieves us from joint pains like arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
It is very easy to use hemp oil; you can take it with milk or water, but make sure that when you are using the product, only buy organic one because this kind of hemp oil does not contain any chemicals or pesticides that may harm your health later on. We hope that this article was helpful!